Actually, this summer is really a quiet summer to me.
The weather is really nice, and lots of interesting things happend in the city, but I didn't have any feeling to enjoy it!
Most of time, I made a choice to stay at home, with my roommates.
Bt the way, the roommates I have are the best roommates ever!. They are Charly and Sarah.
Both of them are Chinese, also both of them are from the north parts of China. Charly is from Beijing, and Sarah is from Tianjin.
Sarah finished her MBA study last year in Shulich, recently she is so busy in doing her job. However every weekend we make dinner togather, and see the movie. She always tell me some busniess stories and teach me some busniess theories. Charly is a 24 years old man, next year he will go to America. As a York-U student, he gives me lots of informations about the school.
Sinece they will leave the apartment next year, I may move out too.
The life in Jane&Finch is so simple, without them, I could not survive.
1 comment:
It seems like you have at least a couple of good contacts -- as the business types would say. And then, if you can eat lobster, too, well . . . . .
I don't know, as for me I've never been a great fan of lobster. I don;t know why.
Post a Comment