who am I? This is a question troubles me a lot these days.
what kind of person I will be in the future? I don't know.
A friend told me that since I am a "Scorpion", I must be a sensitive person. Is that true?
"You must immerse yourself in an unfamiliar world in order to truely understand your own." This sentence is from the movie Nanny Diaries. It makes sense to me, however, I still confused.
It is hard to say that I am a happy person. I used to be an optimistic young fellow, but when I was 17 I changed a lot. people change.
To be a successful lawyer was the best dream I've ever had, but it is far away from me now.
History makes me happy, but also it makes me numbness . History is the narrative of mankind,
it makes me feel that all things happend in an understandable way.
I hope I will live an active lifestyle
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment