Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Saturday In Subway


Every saturday morning, I go to downtown my uncle's subway fast food resturant to work.


This is not my first work experience, in the past few years, I used to been a radio host in a student music program.
Before I came here, I never eat sandwish. Even thought the only subway resturarnt in Changsha is host by my classmate's father, I never try it.
So when I was in training to made the first one, I feel so exciting. But nowdays, when I finish the work, I feel nothing. The work in fast food resturant can give me few knowlege. Jimmy is a consumer I met in 1 years ago. He suggested me to change a parttime job. He suggested me to find a work place to have fun. I am think about" toronto humane society" They may need some volunteer, and I will be happy to help animal. By the way, this is their websit:http://www.torontohumanesociety.com/
PETA is a excessive organizetion; it's hard for people to accept them I think.
Anyway, back to my topic. The tuna sub is my favourite sub. ^_^

No comments: