The feeling of emptiness follows as a shadow even when life has been kept pretty substantial. I hope there is no grammer mistake ~_~
You said that you lost the friends that you needed losing. Because of the distance. I am afraid.......
I can see the changed that had come over you. I mean you are in Beijing university now. Everyone beside you are every tought guy. You can handle the pressure I believed. However, I am afraid of the distence between us. It is not only about the geographical distance, but also the psychic distance.
Be honest, I changed a lot. Not like last year when I just came to Canada, that happy girl.
It is hard to explain the situation, as i read the letter you send to me, i feel I am not good enough.
I am the miss sleepless in here.
hope everything will be right
Shu
PS: the rainbow i out of my window
No comments:
Post a Comment