The only USB HDD I have was lost, and my watch didn't work since last Friday.
To looking at sky can make me feel better about my situation. "fly me to the moon, and let me play among the stars, let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars" this is the lyric from the japanese movie "Final fantasy" It is the reflection of my heart. http://www.astronomy.com/asy/default.aspx is the websit I always go to. Hope you guys like it.
One of my friend's major is space engineering. He has a fantastic telescope. In 15/12/2006' s evening, we saw the Geminids GEM. It was amazing sky!!! Actually, the wishs I wished that night all came true. Include the wish to came to Canada. ^_^
I got a picture of moon from him last night. He said " good luck in September"
hope so ~
No comments:
Post a Comment