Friday, March 7, 2008

Hey







Hey everyone this is Tina ^_^, it may sounds like a cliche, but I must say that I am from China. The city I belong to is in the middle of China, and the capital city of the Hunan province----Changsha! Last summer I finished my high school and come here. I really missing my homwtown, here I will show you some pictures.

The earliest settlement of Changsha was probably founded in the first millennium BC. By 202 BC it was already a fortified city. During the Han Dynasty it was also the capital of Changsha kingdom. my city have a 3000 years history! We had a wonderful meseum " Hunan provincial Musum" click this you will find something interesting.
anyway enjoy your weekend Bye~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Tina ^_^

3 comments:

Fei said...

hi,tina~Im Fei~

Anna said...

Hi!tina, I'm anna~! '') hi fei!
your pictures soooooo good!! I like it!

Eunsoo said...

Hi Tina~
I saw nice pix~
I llike there & wanna go there~