The person who has had the most influence on my life is my father. He helps me with all the problems that I have; he 's taught me how to make friends; he 's taught me how to be polite and understand others; he's taught me how to take care of myself. He also has showed me the difference between good and bad things; how to make my choice.
The most important thing that he had taught me is "don't judge people until I know their story" . He made me understood that it's hardly know someone who's different, if I don't know what thier life has been like, I should't judging them. With this idea, I can understand the various people, to see what they see, feel ast they feel.
I hope someday I will be a good person just like my father.
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment