It is often said that no matter what the truth is, people only see what they want. Now I really believe in this. I don't want to be a child without bravery, however, sometimes I am afriad. I made a decition to come here, "as people get older, every choice that people make defines who they are gonna turn into" I ready this in a book, now I ask myself "Did I make a good choice?"
when I was in China I read the book "the Nanny Diaries" in the end of the story, Anny said "You must immerse yourself in an unfamiliar world in order to truely understand your own." As I am here I do know who I am and where I belong to.
In the chapter we read , here is one sentence " By throwing you into these emotions, by allowing yourself to dive in, all the way ,over your head……I recognize that emtion." it makes me think about the feeling I have now . I realize that people like the things just like themselves, people dosen't like the thing is different.
In the book Morrie said"Don't cling a thing, becaouse everything is impermanent" I don't agree with that, I know here will be something left in the end. People do things it well bring some influence.
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment